30 June 2010

Diamond Eternity Band - 14k White or Yellow Gold Channel Set (1 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Certified 14k Yellow Gold 7 Stone Hoop Diamond Earrings (GH, SI-I, 1.00 carat)
Diamond Eternity Band - 14k White or Yellow Gold Channel Set (1 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
A circle of diamonds symbolizes your everlasting love. Get the look with this beautiful offering diamond eternity band, in your choice of gleaming 14-carat white gold or yellow. Sparkling round diamonds are set in a channel and around the band, creating eye-catching sparkle from every angle. There are 27 to 31 diamonds in the ring, depending on the size of the band. The diamonds have a minimum J color and I3 clarity, and a total carat weight.

Jewelry Information
  • Brand Name: Amazon.com Collection
  • Metal stamp: 14k
  • Material Type: diamond
  • Gem Type: diamond
  • Setting: eternity-band-setting;channel-setting

Diamond Information
  • Stone shape: Round
  • Minimum color: J
  • Minimum Clarity: I3
  • Minimum Total Carat Weight: 0.97 carats

0 comments:

© 2011 Jewelryroom | Powered by Blogger